We're looking for an enthusiastic and passionate consultant who is skilled in programming and project management to join our team as a Professional Services Consultant.
The Professional Services Consultant we are looking for would be responsible for successfully implementing, customizing and integrating Method:CRM into our customer's businesses. This person would also provide paid training sessions and work as a dedicated consultant to our customers.
Product and company
Method creates web applications for small and medium sized businesses (SMB’s). Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web application made specifically for small businesses (SMB) using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method:CRM apart is is our ability to create customized applications for individual SMB’s. This is all facilitated by a patented accounting synchronization engine.
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant that will utilize the Method platform to create solutions to customers needs:
- Gather and document business requirements to better understand a client’s business and scope of work.
- Translate business requirements into designs, data models and technical requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence.
- Actively participate in the designing, prototyping, user testing, refinement and end-user training process for implementations.
- Scope, design, develop, test and refine customized Method:CRM solutions.
- Monitor and manage a projects hour allocations, scope, and schedule to ensure they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer, understanding the customer's end-to-end business processes and areas for future growth.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast paced environment.
- Full time position.
- Experience in CRM and SQL.
- Proven presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills. You must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers' needs.
- Must be self-motivated and goal driven.
- You should possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Post-secondary education in the following areas is preferred: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent training/experience.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of Adelaide and Spadina Ave.
- Competitive salary plus potential bonuses!
- Health care and dental plan.
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet The Team
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.