We’re looking for a
The Support Specialist we are looking for would play a key role in the Method team since they would directly support the most important members of the Method family – our customers. This person would act as a second level of phone support to customers, as well as testing and documenting software updates and features. Excited? Great!
Product and company
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
We are looking for a Support Specialist that is energetic, enthusiastic and loves to find solutions to problems.
- Full-time position.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence.
- Act as a second-level support system to our Method community.
- Answer questions from the Method community through phone, email or chat.
- Provide quality assurance by testing newly released features and updates.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics, and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience with databases and database technology such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, is preferred but not a requirement.
- Post-secondary education in a technology discipline.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers’ needs.
- Must be self-motivated and goal driven.
- You should possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant King West technology hub.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care and dental plan.
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet The Team
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.