Customer Success Manager
Method is looking for an energetic Customer Success Manager with experience setting up and training customers on software systems, preferably CRM. The Customer Success Manager we are looking for is empathetic to customers, tech-savvy, and a patient communicator. Your job is to ensure our customers are successful in achieving their desired outcome with Method through the best experience possible.
Product and company
Method creates web applications for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web application made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method apart is our ability to create customized solutions for individual SMBs. This is all facilitated by our patented accounting synchronization engine.
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is energetic, driven and has the ability to assess unique business needs and respond with a strong value proposition.
- Proactively reach out to customers for continuous engagement.
- Drive product usage by showcasing and communicating high value and new Method features via live web-based presentations/demos
- Determine account happiness with Method and improve relationship as required.
- Field incoming inquiries from new and existing customers and respond effectively in a timely manner.
- Analyze unique needs or issues and identify opportunities to customize or configure the solution.
- Collaborate with other members of the Success Team on plans, projects and results.
- Provide feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to marketing and product development.
Skills and Qualifications
- A relentless passion for the customer.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience – Customer Success, Account Management, Inside Sales Rep
- Post-secondary education with a degree in business or technology.
- Strong problem solving skills. You must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers’ needs.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in the SaaS and CRM space preferred.
- Prior experience with databases and database technology such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, is preferred but not a requirement.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast-paced environment.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant King West technology hub.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care and dental plan.
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet The Team